Friday, February 8, 2013

My Dreams #1

The very first dream i can ever remember from my child hood..... All my dreams will be in a story format.

Monster in the stall.....
       The Jazz game was so loud in my little kindergarten ears. I covered them from the loud noise. the tall men were running back and forth throwing a basketball to each other and trying to score points by tossing them into the net. My father sat right beside me shouting commands the team would never listen to.  He stood up and started yelling at some of the players for missing a shot. I never understood this game and why the fans always got so angry at the team they loved. My family was all at the game enjoying the fun of family togetherness. My mother was sitting on my left side and I tugged on her shirt to get her attention. "I need to pee." She just laughed and told my dad she would take me to the restroom. All of a sudden we were in this tunnel. We wondered for what seemed too long for my little bladder to handle. We finally found a very large bathroom with many stalls and sinks. The floor was tiled and shiny. It was the most cleanest bathroom I have ever seen. Then I saw it. Under a stall was a pair of giant harry feet with big claws scratching the tiles. We started running back down the tunnel. The echos of basketballs hitting the gym floor was pounding in my ears as we ran. When we finally reached the end a giant hole lay above us to the stadium seats. My mom hoisted me up and I crawled out. She announced she would find another way out since she could reach the hole and climb out. The dream fated as I saw her running down the tunnel. I awoke with fresh tears.

     This dream was one of my earliest and now that I think about seeing monster feet in a bathroom stall I just laugh out loud to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment