Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I've been thinking about Change.

I've been thinking of change a lot lately. It's been a long time since my friends and I were in seventh grade class together writing notes to each other and telling secrets and of-course ignoring our teacher and skipping to the end of the books to find all the answers. There was once five in our little group of friends throughout Jr. High and I could tell many were going down the wrong path. Once we hit High school our childhood was over and everyone split up basically. One of my dear friends diapered from school and many rumors were spread about her. like how she tried to murder another friend then got pregnant and lost her baby then went to jail and after getting out became a prostitute. I doubt the rumors are true. Another friend got pregnant her sophomore year and left school. Her boyfriend was the mature one and she was always cheating on him and breaking up with him. She really needs to grow up. Another friend in my group was just hanging out with all the wrong people and stating to change her looks and just acted like a spoiled brat around everyone. She was very Rude to me. My sophomore year everyone was falling apart. The boy I had loved for four years passed suddenly away and just a week after he died my so called friend just came out and asked me if i still loved him and told me to get over it already. I forgave her but after that day I stopped talking to her. My other friend in my little group has been one of my best friends since summer before Jr. High. She stated changing too. got into smoking and drugs and fighting. My friends were always the talk of the school. I got a call from her one day telling me she was kicked out of school for doing drugs in the school bathroom and then she told me she had gotten into a fight and punched a girl and now needed to go to court. Then she asked if she could move into my home because her aunt and uncle were getting a divorce and she was depressed being left home all alone all day. I asked my parents and they prayed about it and decided she could after speaking to her Aunt. Her life has literally been a Rollar coster and has gone through hair school and such but the sad thing is she doesn't have her licence yet. She failed the test four times and now has given up and works at a grocery store and lives with a bunch of immature children who can't take care of themselves or their apartment. I still talk to her and think of her as my sister. My last friend just decided to stop talking to me. I would call and txt but she wouldn't want to hang out with me because I was The goody good angle of the group who expected more from her. she stated changing just like the rest of them. Immodest clothing and piercings and swearing in every sentence trying to act cool. She used to be so sweet and innocent and now has been corrupted by what the world defines as cool and beauty.  But what hurts the most right now is that I was thinking all this and how my friends from Jr. High had changed sooo much over the years that I decided to contact my last friend to see how she was and I found to My Horror that my Last friend has been missing for Three Days. on the fourth day She contacted her mom that she was in another state and she just up and left without a word. Its crazy how time goes by so Fast and things Change so much and how people change. Sweet, Innocent children grow up. its important to raise them right. But everyone has a choice. I can't change my friends into the same seventh grade version of them. I have to let them go and make mistakes and pray that they finally grow up and hopefully learn from their mistakes...


Please don't let the world get you down. You are beautiful. You don't need to dress a certain way or Talk in a certain way or even need to change your standards to fit in. You are as god made you and you are Perfect inside and out. Don't let the word decide for you. You are Perfect. Tell your Loved Ones how much they mean to you Today and Live each day Like its your Last. Laugh as much as you breach and write down your memories because days will fly by and people will change for good or for bad. This time is a beautiful precious Gift and that's why its called the present. With all this evil in the world, destructing, famine, war and pure hate, I can still find beauty in the smallest places. This world is beautiful and I still believe there is great good in the hearts of men. Sometimes change needs to be made about certain things but we cannot change others. All we can do is look in the Mirror and Hope others are looking in it as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment