Sunday, October 2, 2011

ROCK IT OUT

You know what
 I'm tired of living my life with people watching over my shoulder
I'm tired of the doubts that pop into my head when ever I'm on stage
I'm tired of every time I go to sing I get nervous because of what people might think or say about me. 
I'm sick and tired of others bull crap being placed on my shoulders
and do you know what?  I don't care anymore.
I'm going to rock it out.
I'm giving  you gold right now
A direct order to simply rock it out

If you got it ROCK IT

Rock out like no one is watching, 
It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks
rock out like you fell in love for the first time
Rock out like you found out you can fly
Rock out like time has stopped, and you can be anyone and do anything.
Rock out like you found out you don't have cancer anymore 
Rock out like you found a thousand dollar check in the mail 
rock out like you just inherited a fortune 
rock out because you have a family
and your family is your fortune 
rock out because your life is worth living 
rock out because its worth it to take risks 
rock it out
there doesn't need to be a reason 
know one needs to tell you
just be you.






3 comments:

  1. "Rock out because it's worth it to take risks"
    That's my favorite for sure. But I also really like the quotes you put on here. They fit the piece. Thank you very much for sharing.
    ~Pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how true you are about rocking out. Just be yourself and live your life, it's the only one you have. ROCK OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...your family is your fortune." I like that a lot! So true.

    ReplyDelete