Sunday, February 3, 2013

LETTERS of Deception

A Deceivers Mask

Friends can hurt you the most
Friends can cheat
Friends can change
Friends can Hate
Friends know truths
Friends tell lies
Friends bring gossip
into our lives
Friends are pretenders
Friends are Deceivers
Friends are the best storytellers
Friends are Frauds
Friends are Fools
Friends know you most
Friends are Fakes
Friends pretend
Friends take away
Friends keep 
Friends steal
Those type of friends are not Real
They were never your friend
They only abused
They take advantage
They use you up
They wear you out
They turn against you
Friends are Selfish
They are Self-centered
Self- seeking
Self-absorbed
Egotistical
Egocentric
Greedy
Venal
Materialistic
and Cruel.
They robe you while your blind 
They are stuck in the past
and wont let go
They justify wrong doings
and continue on there misguided path
they listen to abusers
They live in lies
They are forgotten from my mind
They once seemed true
They once seemed to love
They once seemed a Friend
but they were never in the first place
They only pretended
They only lied for gain
They love living in pain
They love Pitty
They only use you for there own selfish benefits
then throw you away
but i guess in the begging they were never your friend
in the first place.- Just a friend in a deceivers Mask

Rewritten song - somebody that I used to know...


Now and then I think of when we were together
Like when you said you felt so depressed you could die
Told myself that you could change your ways
But I felt so hopeless trying to help you
But that was you and it's an ache I still remember
You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
Like resignation to the end, always the end
So when  I found that you liked it this way and it could not make sense
When you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I believed you
But you didn't have to cut us off
Make out like it’s all about you and we were all nothing
And I don't even need your love
you treat me like  garbage and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friend collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know
Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
you had me believing it was always something that I'd done
But I don't wanna live that way
Reading into every word you say
You said that you could let it go
But your still hung up on the past and you’ll never know anyone else’s feelings
And  you didn't have to cut us off
Make us out like it never happened and that we were all nothing
And I don't even need your love
you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friend  manipulate you then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though

I’m tired up picking up your pieces and let you try to fix it yourself
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

But I don’t want to let it end this way

I wish you could admit to all of your selfish ways

But you’re still hung up on the past and I guess it’ll always be that way

And I don’t even need your love but I will always love you.

 You’re still hung up on pity

And you’ll never care more about others than yourself

Because it always been about you

And that’s all you’ve ever cared about

You have never showed you loved

And nothing was ever truly good enough

You don’t even realize how good you really had it

I’ve always cared, I’ve always loved, I’ve always showed and I’ve always been there

But you don’t even care.  You’ve never treated me like a friend or anyone else important

All you did was use me for you selfish advantages and now that you’re done

You’ve thrown me in the trash and that’s something I’ll have to live with

I never thought you could be so Cruel

But now I see you’ll probably never change

You like pity, you like reflecting on your past, you like it to be all about you.

Don’t get me wrong I still love you…. But you’ve never listened when I’ve tried to tell you

And even now after reading this, thinking that maybe you could understand but you still feel justified in making these wrong decisions.







No comments:

Post a Comment