Monday, November 7, 2011

Blurb it-evanescence my immortal



Evanescence-My Immortal - sad-songs

evanescence my immortal

This song is about anguish and sorrow. the person she loves ends up leaving and he leaves behind a broken heart full of pain. She can't forget all the pain that it's caused and time passes by and her feelings stay the same. She remembers that she would help him through all of his problems and now that he left she has no one.  She's now haunted by the life they had and memories of him. She cant come to face that fact that he's no longer there. He still owns her heart and she cant move on. This song has a great tune and rhythm with an amazing singer. Her voice is enchanting and this song is always lingering in the back of my mind. 


I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
Your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

[Chorus:]
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
[Chorus]

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

[Chorus]


No comments:

Post a Comment