Sunday, January 1, 2012

LOST


The Inspiration I received from the poem Wanderer
By Nabanita Paul
LOST
I'm a wanderer
i wander lonely, lonely in my thinking
lonely in my walking, always keeping my eyes ahead
never looking behind, never to remember what i left behind
i wander through the dark streets searching
searching for what i do not know for i am a wanderer

i am a wanderer
i wander a great distance
i expand my mind and look past whats just in front of my eyes
my eyes, my eyes do keep to wandering
never stopping, always looking forward
never taking my mind of the path that i wander on
always looking, always seeking
seeking what i truly don't know for
i am a wanderer

i am a wanderer
i wander lonely, lonely in my thinking
sometimes i feel my feet sinking
my mind slipping and I'm still wandering
wandering closer and closer to the unknown
always keeping my eyes forward never to look back
always seeking, for what i do not know

i am a wanderer
always keeping my eyes up
trying to see the distance
seeking for something that might never be found
but that is what i do,  i wander lonely on the path
the path that i keep to
never to leave
never to turn back
never to remember
the past is gone, erased
and i still wander

i am a wanderer
i wander lonely through the forest
the forest of forgetful dreams
forgotten wishes never to come true
a darkened path leading to damnation
a hell of my very making
i feel my feet sinking deeper and deeper
through the pit of despair
my mind is slipping
turning into a clock ready to stop ticking
and i am forgetting
forgetting what i was seeking
was i seeking for anything in the beginning
i know not

i only know i am a wanderer
i wanderer through the crowd
the faces always looking down
i wonder what they are thinking
for i don't think for myself anymore
i keep my eyes up and forward
never seeing those right in front of me
i am stuck on the path
seeking for what i know not
but i keep searching
i will keep searching
until my time runs out
until the ticking ends
and i am free
free to fall in my pit
free to enter what Ive created for myself
what i willingly created for myself

i am a wanderer
and i keep on wandering
wandering a great distance
seeking for the unknown
looking for a hopeless dream
forgetting everything meaningful
forgetting myself













No comments:

Post a Comment